Outcomes For HIPPY Families
• 3, 4 and 5 year old children learn pre-reading, pre-writing and pre-math skills as well as social skills of learning
• Children are prepared, confident and ready to learn as they enter school
• Mothers strengthen relationships with their children, their English literacy skills, and their understanding of schools’ expectations.
• Mothers become their children’s advocates in school and community
• Mothers develop a peer group of other HIPPY Mothers
HIPPY Mothers say...Read More